Tour Budaya


TOUR BUDAYA 

      Hello all, my name is Novi. At this time I will tell you about my school program called cultural tour or tour budaya. When we were waiting, yes, we visited BALI! In Bali, we only visit several tourist attractions such as Tanah Lot, Jimbaran, Kintamani, Pandawa Beach, Puja Mandala, Tanjung Benoa, Bedugul, Garuda Wisnu Kencana or you can call GWK, Krisna, Kuta etc. 
    
      It was a very pleasant experience to be able to vacation with classmates and also a second family. There are so many lessons to be learned such as learning various kinds of traditions on this island, getting to know various kinds of traditional dances and much more.

     Here I and my friends took pictures, we took photos together, eat together and help each other. This island makes our family close and closer because we often meet and talk to each other. Until I didn't feel the time had changed and it was our last day on this island and indirectly we had to go back to Bandung again to undergo the routine as usual. There are so many experiences that I have never forgotten while I was there. 

    Not to forget, we also watched a very interesting and very spectacular performance, namely the devdan performance. A show that captivates a lot of foreign tourists and does not cheat, which is very pleasant, accompanied by very sticky traditional dances with Balinese culture and a very characteristic atmosphere. That is very cool. 








Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomena

Edu Passion 2019

Nick Vujicic