Dreams




Dreams 

          Hello everyone, my name is Novi. I am study at Three Senior High School in Bandung, Indonesian. This time I will tell you a little about my dreams in the future. My dream is to become a doctor, be able to make happy and proud of both parents and can succeed in the future. Besides that, I also want to do business for business investment when I'm old. The way to reach it all may not be easy, I must try, work hard and the most important thing is to pray, do not forget to also ask for the blessing of parents. 

          Reach it all is not as easy as turning the palm of the hand, I also have many weakness one of which is moody and I also have strength, I'm friendly, patient, kind, caring for others, sociable and others. Everything you want to achieve must also have a strong commitment not to give up easily, be optimistic, and must definitely have a target. 

         Focus on your goal, do not be easily tempted by things that are not important, achieve goals with sincerity and patience, hopefully what you aspire to be granted. I also want to go out of the country with my own income, want to have a lot of business, want to be happy and all that is expected can be a reality.


 



 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nick Vujicic

Natural Phenomena

Edu Passion 2019