Dialogue Expression Offers and Suggestions




Dialogue Expression Offers and Suggestions 

Topic : Choose the additional subject. 

          One day, in a quiet library with many visitors. There are two girls who are busy with their respective affairs. They used to be classmates and now greet each other. 

Novi   : Hi, Cas!

Casey : Oh Hi, Novi!

Novi   : What are you doing here?

Casey : I'm just doing some research about German.

Novi   : Really? Why?

Casey : Because I'm going to take German as my additional subject.

Novi   : Oh now I remember that I haven't decided yet what additional subject that I want.

Casey : Why?

Novi   : I'm still confused.

Casey : May I help you with some advice?

Novi   : Sure OMG Thank you!!

Casey : So how about taking German like me?

Novi   : Hmm I don't know, I'm not a fan of learning language. Anyway why did you choose         German?

Casey : Because I love learning language in general. Then how about Economy Class?

Novi   : Sounds good but I'm not fully sure.

Casey : I think economy fits you well because you don't have to learn deep about language.

Novi   : I don't know. I want some lesson which I can apply it in my daily life.

Casey : Than its right! You should take Economy Class!

Novi   : Okay than I'm going to think about it. Thank you anyway.

Casey : No problem. And if you still need some advice you can contact me if you want. Or how about taking some advice from your homeroom teacher.

Novi   : You sure help a lot. Why don't we hangout later?

Casey : Great! How about this weekend?

Novi   : Sure! So I think I have to go, so talk to you later okay? Bye!


Casey : Yup, bye!




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nick Vujicic

Natural Phenomena

Edu Passion 2019