What will you do next holiday?




Do you have plans for holiday?


              One day, I met Alifa at the PVJ. She was with her family. I was shocked to saw her there because we have not seen each other and just met her again now. Finally, we talk together and do quality time. After that, we looked for a restaurant and continued the conversation. 

Novi  : "Hallo, Alifa! Nice to saw you again."
Alifa  : " Yes, Novi. Me too.."
Novi  : " By the way, what will you do next holiday?"
Alifa  : " I don't know. Maybe I'm going to visit grandma's house. How about you?"
Novi  : " I think, I will have vacation with my family. We will go to Bali."
Alifa  : " Waw.. It's amazing! by the way, where will you go then?"
Novi  : " Maybe I will go in December during school holidays."
Alifa  : " Oh yeah, I see.. why are you interested to go to Bali? is it a special place for you?"
Novi  ; " I don't know about that, but my family, especially my parents always invited me to go                       there. Maybe it is a special place for them."
Alifa : " Oh yeah, I see, by the way, after I'm going to visit grandma's house, my family and I have                 plans to go on holiday to Lombok."
Novi : " Oh really? I think, it's a good idea."
Alifa : " Yes. but I don't know. I hope so.. "
Novi : " Ok. Do you have another plans after you go there?"
Alifa : " Yes, I will go to Bukit Moko, but I don't know where to go with whom?" 
Novi :" Oh really? just go with me Alifa.. I have never been there, do you believe it?"
Alifa : " Really? I don't believe it.. why you never go there?"
Novi : " I have never go there because there is never time to go there.."
Alifa : " Ok. Let's we go together!"
Novi : " Ok. See you there.. "
Alifa : " Novi, I  have another schedule for this time, can i go first?"
Novi : " Ok. Be careful, Alifa.."

             

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomena

Nick Vujicic

Edu Passion 2019