My Unforgettable Moments




My Unforgettable Moments


            Hallo, welcome to my blog! my name is Novi. Now, I will tell you guys about my unforgettable moments I have ever had. I have a lot of unforgettable moments, but I will tell you two about them. First, when I wanted to go to the English Course, my phone only had 5% of battery. I didn't know what I would do next. What should I do? After that, my friend Faiz called me and he invited me to go with him. How lucky I am to have a friend as good as him. At that time, I was very grateful and I said thank you very much to him. 


                  Second, when I was at the mall, I was hug a wrong person. I think she was my mother, but she was not. I was very embarrassed at that time and I wanted to get home quickly. So, I have some unforgettable moments. Among others are my cellphone battery ran out and I hug a wrong person. I always said to myself they are all in the past. I just laugh when I remember them. I think, that is all for me. I hope you guys like and enjoy my unforgettable moments. My suggestions are that we be more careful and more vigilant to minimize any undesirable events. 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomena

Edu Passion 2019

Nick Vujicic