Hallo! This is Me



This is Me

Hallo! This is my first time I have a blog. My name is Novianty Kusumawardani, you can call me Novi. I was born in Bandung, 3rd of May 2002. So, you can guest how old I am now. I have three siblings, two sisters and one brother. I live in Bandung.

Now, I'am study at Three Senior High School Bandung. My hobby is listening to the music, is it interesting right? you can listen your favorite song all the time but remember don't waste your time for useless things. My favorite food is fruit. My favorite colors are black, white, pink and tosca.

The one most meaningful person in my life is my mom, why her? because with her I can live now, she's the one who never stop giving me advice, she's the one who always take care and keep me, she's the one who always worried when I go home tonight and of course my father too, but you know that  mother is more meaningful than father. So, I love my mother more.

I have many friends, I like to start friendship, I love making friends. In my opinion, the more we know someone we will increasingly know the outside environment. We must be friends with anyone not to discriminate against someone through his background. True friend not only accept who you are, but also help you become you should be. I think that's all about me, hopefully you can get benefit from my blog. Thank you.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomena

Tour Budaya

Nick Vujicic