Conversation.






English Task about Conversation


             On Monday, 31st July 2017 I met my friend named Rafi. He is one of the new students in my class. He is my friend in LIA. He started the conversation. 

    Rafi       : Hallo! what's your name?
    Novi      : Hi! my name is Novi.
    Rafi       : Where do you go to school?
    Novi      : I go to Three Senior High School, how about you?
    Rafi       : I study at Five Senior High School. It means you are my neighbor, right?
    Novi      : Yeah, you're right.
    Rafi       : Nice to meet you Novi. I wish we could become good friends.
    Novi      : Nice to meet you too. Yes, we must be good friends.
    Rafi       : Ok! see you tomorrow at Bazzar!
    Novi      : See you...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomena

Edu Passion 2019

Nick Vujicic